For your place in the sunWe’ve got Great ValueHoliday Home Insurance

For your home away from home, we’ve got great value Holiday Home Insurance

Property Insurance - CoverMy Property

We’ve got your Holiday Home covered!

Whether you own a holiday home and use it as an occasional private “bolt-hole” or rent it out to holidaymakers for an income you need to make sure the property and its contents are properly covered.

CoverMy Property’s Holiday Home Insurance will cover the cost of your property and its contents in the event of them being destroyed, damaged or stolen.


All holiday home types are vulnerable, here are some of the risks you could be exposed to:

Fire, flood or theft

Accidental or malicious damage to the building, which includes surrounding buildings and features such as tennis courts, swimming pools and saunas

Contents Insurance – Cover any contents within the property that can be taken away such as tv/audio equipment, bikes and furniture 

Loss of rental income – If your holiday guest(s) cannot make the booking or if damage to the property means you cannot hire your holiday home out

Accidental and/or malicious damage – To fixtures, fittings and furniture

Unoccupied property cover – If for any reason you have an empty property, this will cover you from fire, theft, flood and people who may potentially enter the property and stay illegally

Property owner’s liability – If you’re deemed liable for damage or injury suffered by third parties.

We are trusted

We’ve been providing great value Holiday Home Insurance to holiday homeowners for over 35 years.

We’re insurance brokers with access to a range of products from multiple Holiday Home Insurance providers. 

Whatever holiday home you own, from a cottage in the country to a beachside cabin we’ll have the right policy at the right price for you!

Upgrade your cover with Bolt-ons

In addition to offering great value Holiday Home Insurance, we also offer a range of Bolt-ons.

Choose which ones to add to your policy for complete peace of mind:

Legal Expense Cover – if a case about a tenant goes to court, this will cover your legal expenses

Loss of rental income

Employer’s Liability – if you employ people to work in or on your property who are injured due to your negligence

Why choose CoverMy Property for Holiday Home Insurance?

Besides offering affordable, great value Holiday Home insurance there are so many reasons to choose CoverMy Property, here’s just a few…

Over 35 years’ experience

UK based call centre

24/7 claim reporting helpline

Flexible payment plans, helping you spread the cost of your insurance

Property Insurance - CoverMy Property

Need to report a claim?

No one likes to think about having to report a claim or incident – We’ve made the process quick and simple so you can get on and manage your business!

Just Report the incident immediately to the insurer’s claims reporting number in your policy document, they should be available 24/7, then they’ll do the rest

Cover your holiday home today

We much prefer to speak to our customers so call us for a quotation on
0345 040 1946, our phone lines are open Monday-Friday from 9.00am-5.30pm.
Alternatively you can request a quote online.

What our customers say