Minibus Insurance

School Minibus Insurance

We’ve got your School Minibus covered!

If you drive a passenger vehicle capable of carrying from 9 to 17 people (including the driver) then CoverMy Minibus is the right choice for you!

We’ve been providing tailor made insurance cover to school minibus drivers for over 35 years, including primary and secondary schools, sixth-form colleges and universities and technical colleges.

We’re independent insurance brokers with access to a wide range of products from well known specialist school minibus insurers.

Minibus Insurance - CoverMy Minibus

What cover do I need for my School Minibus?

If you are a school, college, university or other educational setting and have one or more minibuses CoverMy Minibus has the right policy for you

We offer competitive rates, extensive cover and expert assistance in the event of a claim

We can also provide minibus breakdown cover for extra peace of mind when transporting your students and teachers

Upgrade your cover with Bolt-ons

In addition to offering the best rates for your School Minibus Insurance, we also offer a range of Bolt-ons.


Our Bolt-ons are designed to keep your school minibus on the road. Choose which ones to add to your policy for complete peace of mind:

Minibus Breakdown Cover – Roadside & Homestart

Legal Expense Cover

Extended Public Liability Insurance

Why choose CoverMy Minibus?


Besides offering policies which are great value for money there are so many reasons to choose CoverMy Minibus, here’s just a few…

Over 35 years’ experience

UK based call centre

24/7 accident and claims reporting

Flexible payment plans, helping you spread the cost of your insurance

We’ll keep you on the road with a replacement minibus in the event of a non-fault accident
(Terms may apply, speak to one of our team members to find out more)

No Claims Bonus Protection

Minibus Insurance - CoverMy Minibus

Need to report a claim?

No one likes to think about having a motoring accident or incident, but unfortunately, they do happen – Here’s some helpful tips on what to do if you’re involved in one:

Move to a safe place

Call the emergency services if anyone is injured

If safe to do so, take photos with your smartphone of the scene and the vehicles involved

Exchange your contact, insurance and vehicle details with all other parties

 Take contact details of any independent witnesses

Do not admit liability

Call your insurer’s claims reporting line as soon as possible, then they’ll do the rest

At CoverMy Minibus, we’ll help you every step of the way. Call us to find out more information on making a claim.

Cover your School Minibus today

We much prefer to speak to our customers so call us for a quotation on
0345 040 1941, oour phone lines are open Monday-Friday from 9am-5.30pm and Saturday 9am-2pm.
Alternatively you can request a minibus quote online.

What our customers say