Your Home is your Castle
Protect it with CoverMy
Home Insurance

Your home is your castle – protect it with CoverMy Home Insurance

We’ve got your entire Home Insurance covered!

Only need cover for your building? No problem!

Buildings Cover

CoverMy Property Buildings Insurance will cover you for:

Flood, fire or theft

Damage from neighbouring properties that affects yours (for example, if in flats, flooding damage from above)

Permanent fixtures in your home such as built-in kitchens and wardrobes

Burst pipes and blocked sewer pipes 

Replacement locks – If your keys are lost or stolen

Temporary accommodation – If your home isn’t safe to live in due to fire/flood etc

Property owner’s liability – If you’re deemed liable for damage or injury suffered by third parties.

Only need cover for your home contents? No problem!


Contents Cover

CoverMy Property Contents Insurance will cover you for:

Personal belongings

Temporary accommodation – If it isn’t safe for you to be at home due to fire/flood etc

Specified high value items such as watches and jewellery

Accidental damage to contents, including sofas, furniture, bicycles, garden equipment

Buildings & Contents Cover

Our complete package will cover you for both buildings and contents.

We’re insurance brokers with access to a range of products from multiple Home Insurance providers. 

Whatever property you own, from a small flat in the city to a large country estate we’ll have the right policy at the right price for you!

Upgrade your cover with Bolt-ons

In addition to offering great value  Home Insurance, we also offer a range of Bolt-ons. Choose which ones to add to your policy for complete peace of mind:

Legal Expense Cover

Why choose CoverMy Property for your Home Insurance?

Besides offering affordable, great value home insurance there are so many reasons to choose CoverMy Property, here’s just a few…

Over 35 years’ experience

UK based call centre

24/7 claim reporting helpline

Flexible payment plans, helping you spread the cost of your insurance

Property Insurance - CoverMy Property

Need to report a claim?

No one likes to think about having to report a claim or incident – We’ve made the process quick and simple so you can get on and manage your business!

Just Report the incident immediately to the insurer’s claims reporting number in your policy document, they should be available 24/7, then they’ll do the rest

Cover your home today

We much prefer to speak to our customers so call us for a quotation on
0345 040 1946, our phone lines are open Monday-Friday from 9.00am-5.30pm.
Alternatively you can request a quote online.

What our customers say